Home » About » Booking Policy
- DEPOSIT: In-office procedure appointment: All in-office procedures will be charged a NONREFUNDABLE deposit. Deposits are charged upon booking the appointment. On the day of your procedure, this deposit is applied to the total cost of your procedure.
- REBOOKING FEE: If any non surgical appointment needs to be rebooked, first time there is no fee. For additional rebooking there is a additional deposit of $50, which is applied toward your procedure and any deposits on rebooked procedures are valid for one year.
- REBOOKING FEE: Surgical procedures are subject to an additional surgical deposit.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE even if you cancel your appointment, regardless of when you cancel it.
- Cancellation fees or no-show fees for booked in-office appointment: Less than 7 BUSINESS days $1000 or 50% SERVICE FEE NOT APPLIED TOWARD ANY FURTHER PROCEDURE.
- Accepted forms of Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash app, cashier/bank check, care credit, money orders. NO personal checks.
Please read carefully:
- All prices below are a price range per procedure. Price quotes are given more accurately during consultation.
- Every appointment requires a deposit and a debit or credit card to book.
501 Fifth Avenue Suite 602
New York, NY 10017